Please read before using the site. By accessing the site and using the site, you are obliged to accept the terms and conditions of the site stated below. LENORA reserves the right to grant this Privacy Notice and Legal Notice;
- The rights of all visual, written and written rights used in this website belong to LENORA and are in the relevant regulations. The product or part of the content of this web page may not be distributed or processed.
- All kinds of promoters such as brands, signs and logos used in this web site are protected, cannot be processed for solely use or distributed.
- This website does not come to take advantage of intellectual property rights of anyone or LENORA.
- The right to change in this website is limited to only LENORA. LENORA may at any time cancel any part of the site or optionally block sections of parts of the site.
- LENORA, cannot guarantee any data in this site that could be true, correct or mistake free. LENORA is not responsible for the information on this website, which may be incorrect, may have typos and/or be out of date.
- LENORA cannot be held responsible for any material and/or moral damages due to the information on the website. LENORA is not be liable for use while that site is active and/or after its expiration.
- If you have a acquired a password for the solely use of this site, you are at your own risk of protecting the password. You are also at your own risk if you share your password or any other information that grants access to this site to third party organizations or people.
- The law used in this web site access and use, is the Substantive and Procedural Law of the Republic of Turkey.
LENORA Information Technologies,